Redken Launch Botox for the Hair with Time Reset Range
Redken’s new Time Reset range has been called ‘Botox for hair’ and it’s easy to see why…
- Change in texture – brittle, wirey, unmanageable hair
- Diminished density – thinner ; diameter strand loss of mass
- Increase dryness – lacks movement and softness
- Surface dullness – lackluster
- Fragility / breakage – split or frayed ends
The products in the Time Reset range are formulated to combat signs of hair maturing and rejuvinate hair to give it back its youthful appearance.
Shampoo: Gently cleanses to remove impurities while smoothing and nourishing to help revitalise porous, age weakened hair.
Conditioner: Provides easy detangling while smoothing and nourishing for increased resilience, renewed manageability and a youthful-looking shine.
Corrective Defense Primer: Forms an invisible barrier of protection against external aggressors to help support hair’s natural defenses and help prevent future damage.
Youth Revitalizer: Replenishing deep mask treatment helps renew hair’s suppleness and restore its natural defences.