How to create Updos with the on-trend three bun style
This gorgeous three bun style is perfect for the party season ahead and it’s not as difficult as it looks to achieve.
- Blow dry hair with volume and wave. Try Pureology thickening spray for volume or Redken Rootful or Layer Lift
- Back comb lower crown well – take your comb downwards only, rather than up and down
- Split the hair at the back into three even sections
- Place a bun ring in each section
- Softly back comb hair in bun ring – take comb towards your head only, rather than back and forth
- Gently take hair from each section and pin over bun ring using kirby gribs
- Smooth over the top of the hair and spray with Redken Vinyl Glam spray
- Voila! Go out and party!