Great Lengths are the best hair extensions by far!
Looking for the best hair extensions? Look no further as in our opinion Great Lengths are the best hair extensions by far!
If you’re looking for volume, length, splashes of colour or added thickness and dimension to short or fine hair we’ll be able to give you the look you want with the amazing Great Lengths Hair Extension system. Here’s the low-down on why Great Lengths are simply the best hair extensions around…
1. Great Lengths is a world leader in hair extensions, providing versatile, pre-bonded 100% human hair. This means that the quality of the hair is like nothing else. It’s silky, smooth, soft and stays beautiful.
2. Great Lengths hair is of guaranteed origin and ethicality. It’s sourced in India during Hindu rituals and fair prices for the hair is paid. This is then used to support the local community by developing temples and medical services and supporting charitable causes. Hair is shipped to Italy where it is cleansed, purified and then coloured. Hair then goes through quality control so that only the best, most luxurious hair makes it into our salon, ready for your new look.
3. Unlike other brands of hair extensions Great Lengths uses unique cold fusion process, which means there is no damaging heat, no messy glue and no damage to your own hair. And it’s as gentle as possible on the hair because the bonds are PH balanced which means they won’t irritate the natural balance of your scalp.
4. The ‘multisonic technique’ used by Great Lengths uses ultrasound vibration to soften the extension bond so that it can be moulded into a round bond for volume or wrapped around the hair to form a flat, undetectable bond. This means you can run your hand over your hair and barely feel anything! Plus, application time is typically half that of other extension brands, with a full head of Great Lengths Hair Extensions able to be applied in 1.5-2 hours.
5. There are over 55 shades to choose from, as well as fashion colours and strands, so you can create whatever look, style or colour you want.
6. If you take good care of Great Lengths they can last up to five months.
7. It’s natural to loose some hair extensions, but the beauty with Great Lengths is that if the bond is ready to come out it will literally just slide out, so causing no pulling or damage to your own hair.
8. Great Lengths can be cut and styled just like your own hair giving you a natural look, rather than an obvious ‘hair extension’ look.
9. Taking care of Great Lengths Hair Extensions is easy. Once you’ve had them fitted we’ll supply you with specially formulated Great Lengths shampoo, conditioner, anti-tap water and hair protection spray. You simply wash your hair three times a week and apply the conditioner to the ends of your hair only. Spray on the anti-tap water, followed by the heat protection spray and blow-dry using the Great Lengths hair brush.
10. If you’ve ever had other brands of hair extensions and felt they were a bit uncomfortable, or too heavy, or that they didn’t quite sit right, or that they looked too false, or whatever other reason made you not 100% sure of them, then you must try Great Lengths as they really are like no other hair extensions. They’re light so you can’t even tell you have them in, they’re flat so you can barely feel them even when running your hand over your hair, they’re the best quality you can get and they don’t damage your own hair.
At Aesthetics Solihull we’ve had excellent feedback from our clients who have had Great Lengths. Here’s a couple of before and after photos.